Dare to be Different!
We all aspire to be more effective at creating impact in the industries and communities we serve. Join us August 28 to hear from industry leaders from across the nation about ways to innovate and respond in the markets we serve.
Rebuilt from the ground up based on attendee feedback, the 2019 annual conference promises to deliver an experience unlike any before. From guest speakers addressing hot topics, to networking and sales opportunities with leading-edge produce and floral suppliers, to cooking demonstrations and sampling, to a totally new evening experience featuring a new dinner venue and menu along with an opportunity to “Discover the ‘Nati’s” brewing heritage first hand, you’ll come away from this day-long event with the fresh ideas, products, and inspiration you need to Dare to be Different!
A Special Thanks to our 2019 Sponsors and Partners!
2019 Crosset Produce & Floral Conference Schedule
August 28, 2019
Conference: 8:00 am to 4:30 pm - Great American Ball Park
Evening Experience: 6:00 pm – 11:00 pm – Anderson Pavilion at Cincinnati Waterfront Park + Rhinegeist Brewery in Over-the-Rhine
8:00: On-site Check-in/Registration & Batting Practice Open
9:00: Welcome, Introduction to the Day
9:00: Exhibit & Sales Floor Opens (New! Extended Hours from 9:00 am- 4:30 pm)
9:15: Cooking Demonstrations & Speaker Spotlight Series Begin
- Cooking Demo #1
- Cooking Demo #2
- Spotlight Speaker #1: Dare To Be Different: What We do to Stand Out!
Presented by: Jim Bonaminio, Jungle Jim’s International Market
- Cooking Demo #3
- Spotlight Speaker #2: Dare To Be Different: Local / Organic / Clean Food Opportunities
Presented by: Steve Lutz, Produce Marketing Association
- Cooking Demo #4
- Spotlight Speaker #3: Dare to be Different: How to Hire & Retain Next Generation Talent
Presented by: Bonnie Curtis, Castellini Group Chief Human Resources Officer
Panelists: Next Gen Talent – Millennial and GEN Z representatives
- Cooking Demo #5 + Produce Cocktail Happy Hour
4:30: Conference Closes
6:00: Dinner at Anderson Pavilion at Cincinnati Waterfront Park
8:00: Private Party at The Rhinegeist Brewery Tap Room in Over-the-Rhine
- Small Bite Lunch / Snack Items will be available throughout the day
- Batting Practice will be available for (3) Hours During the Show
- Reds Hall of Fame and Museum Tour Tickets are available by request
- Meeting spaces will be available throughout the day
- Non-Stop Executive Shuttle Service between Anderson Pavilion, Rhinegeist Brewery, and Hilton Netherland Plaza Hotel will be available from 8:00 pm- 1:00 am